Skip to main content

Holiday Stop

Holiday rush...flight cancelled..a night stop at Century Park Hotel.Overpriced food and room but things are acceptable..it's free:) 

Life is Good!




 

Comments

  1. Are you a photographer? Your photos are always so beautiful that I can't stop watch them.
    It seems to me that you had a lovely time at the hotel and restaurant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictured!! The food looks good! :) looks like you had a good time!

    xxx

    http://www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photos, I love the softness!

    Great blog :)

    Christine @ http://FANCIFULVISION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love splurging (if money permits)! Suportado kita sa hobby na yan! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures you have!

    happy new year to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures. Also so what kind of pillow did you get?> I love the feedback... Me inspirational...??? I don't know about that but that is awesome. Thanks for the comments, Keepem coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Starlight
    I'm a frustrated photographer..hoping to be a PRO:)

    @Mrs. Durben

    A magic pillow...I'll create an entry about it:) I always look forward after work hitting the sack with my self gift soft pillow..a big thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the comment on my blog! I would love if you followed me!
    http://www.k-eich.blogspot.com

    but you have a great blog, i love your pictures.. you life looks so glamorous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Life is good and It would be my pleasure to read your comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pico De Loro Beach & Country Club

With the scorching heat and searing temperatures this signal only one good thing: Summer Love! For those urbanites and young groups who have so little time to spare or those who do not look forward to flights. Pico De Loro Country Club offer the best of what summer can bring! It surrounds yourself in nature while taking in the best of sun, sea and leisure! They can now accommodate guests and non-members with their Pico Sands Hotel. So hindi na sya exclusive for members only!  The place is owned by SM investment Corporation. Pico De Loro is found along the sunny shorelines of Nasugbu, Batangas, Hamilo Coast. It offers residential condominiums, a hotel, beach, country club with the most extensive recreational amenities.     Pico Sands Hotel and Residential Condominium Buildings       The Hotel Room starts at around 7,000 and up. Good for 2 adults or 2 kids comes with free breakfast ...

Camsur Watersports Complex: My first wakeboarding experience

Bicol Trip! After hours of journey from Cagsawa Ruins , through farmlands, mountains and breathtaking scenery of the region we finally arrived at CamSur.   We used the Starex Van for the 3 days bicol trip which owned by our friend and of course we have our fair share of  misfortunes.      Good thing our driver kuya Ceasar the one wearing white shirt was able to fix it. Thanks God!  Tuloy ang ligaya:)   Welcome to CamSur! photo via       We are all excited for the wakeboarding but since we been on the road for hours we first had our late lunch on thier own Clubhouse Restaurant & Bar    Patay gutom mode na!   Warning! Food Porn! all prices are reasonable Laing : traditional Bicolano dish of sautéed taro leaves in a spicy coconut milk sauce Bicol Express: Pork strips with baby shrimps in a very spicy coconut cream sauce. A Bicol Specialty! ...

Today...I deactivated my FB

Today, I deactivated my Facebook account. In this crazy world we are living everyone is looking for the two (2) L…Label and Love. I hate to say this but as I grow old I’ve learned to see life as good and live life to the fullest. My life has never been easy and it never been easy to be me! I just hate it when people on your FB friends list start creating a bad view of you and giving you a LABEL which not heaven to my ears. Questioning your life and even my family at whole is hurting me. Is this because of the pictures I uploaded and with the status messages? I really thought FB is a happy place so I joined into this social networking but I guess I have to take break and later on might consider true friends suggestions: privacy or blocked specific person. Yes, I’m looking for my own LABEL but not the label your giving me and for the other L…I’ll just have to wait for sure love department will give its big shot in the right time but with this shot I’m currently receiving is such a stre...