Skip to main content

10 Questions

I got tagged by my beautiful girlfriend Maria to answer the questions bellow and sorry for the late post. It wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be. So here it goes with my honest answer:)



1. Why did you create the blog?
     I’m vulnerable and dreamy so I need a venue for my thoughts and a home for my photos.


2. What kind of blogs do you follow?

      I love to read all sorts of blogs from Collaborative, tutorial, travel, culture, fashion, lifestyle, personal and   photography.

3. Favorite makeup brand?
    I love make up! Putting makeup on is like painting. It involves different strokes to smoothen out the base of our face like a plain canvas. It define the lines in our face that need to be accentuated and our cheeks may become as rosy or sparkly bronze as it can be and when properly applied, the end  result will be a wonderful masterpiece just like that of Picasso or Michelangelo: a face that could launch  a thousand ships, just like Helen of Troy.

 I don’t have a generic brand for make up. It depends how it works on the color of my skin.

I love The Body Shop - the blush on warm sunset trio from their fall collection – precious pearlescent. It gives me a healthy glow. 
via
MAC studio fix powder plus foundation- simply flawless, stunning, natural and lasts all day. Although the foundation is on the pricey side and I can hardly afford it! and my new baby Revlon Crème de Chrome 380 razzle dazzle lipstick so hot for this holiday season…velvet red! And if I plan to go nude I use radiant sparkles Avon 20 carat gold lipsticks do the trick.





4. Favourite clothing line?

via

     I love GAP. It offers comfort and still fashionable. 

5. Your indispensable makeup product?
via
   Red lipstick it captures the imagination: sexy and wild!

6. Your favorite color?
    
via
Yellow..oh how much I love this color..so happy! 
7. Your Perfume?
   Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden and Dolce and Gabbana light blue during special occasions. I prefer using mild colognes for everyday. We always need Vanilla in our lives and Vanilla by Victoria Secret works…lol

8. Your Favorite Film?
    If Only –directed by Gil Junger and starring Jennifer love Hewitt and Palls.  The soundtrack “Love will show you everything” kills me for heaven sake! Loveless bitch!
via 
9. What country would you like to visit and why?

 Italy- Home to half the world's artistic wealth, visiting Italy is like walking through the pages of an art history book. Rome, Florence and Venice. Aside from it think of the blue Mediterranean waters, sandy beaches, Alpine mountains and a foodie's paradise. 
Brazil- Brazilian… yummy…you know what I mean :) and the beach!
America (US) - The big apple..New York…dreams are made of, streets will make you feel brand new and lights will inspire you (lines from the song empire state of mind.). This dream would never die. 
Greece- From the silence of the sea to the solitary song of naked clearings, full of innumerable smells: salty foods, fresh olives, thyme from the countryside..heaven..Santorini

10. Write the last question and answer it yourself: How far you become?  hmmmmmmmm…probably I still don’t know and I’m still on search but one thing for sure I’m trying to be happy with every single day of my life.

That's all folks! 

Life is Good!

Comments

  1. It's nice to get to know you a bit better. I also love yellow colour, it's a happy colour, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay finally you answered!LOL
    thanks girlfriend!:)
    gusto ko answers mo infairness.. and most of the time we have the same taste. yea i know what you mean about Brazil.. yea the brazilian men are sooo hot and yummy there!lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Life is good and It would be my pleasure to read your comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween

 Halloween here in the Philippines is not like the Halloween in the Western countries. Although it’s a big holiday (comparable to Christmas here), we celebrate it in a different manner. Halloween in the Philippines lasts from the eve of October 31 (or even before this day) to November 2. Due to our strong Catholic background, Nov. 1 and Nov. 2 are spent remembering our dead loved ones and these dates will usually find most of us in one place only: the cemetery or the memorial park. We don’t celebrate it with pumpkins or trick-or-treats (although this Western tradition is sometimes practiced in some families / subdivisions here). We celebrate it through candles, flowers, prayers and a visit to the cemetery. You might think we have a very boring Halloween here. I mean, cemeteries, graves, prayers, etc. make it look like a serious affair. Not so. Spending Halloween in the cemeteries is a fun event. It’s like a mini-reunion for families and friends alike, a chance to have fellowship with

Starbucks Planner 2012- time to ingest gallons of caffeine!

I don’t have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine…oh yes! I’m a self confessed coffee-holic. Last year, I suffered from gastritis due to over consumption of coffee but it didn’t stop me, my blood type is coffee and caffeine isn’t a drug, it’s a vitamin.:) So I switched to decaffeinated coffee (decaf). This coffee has less caffeine or 97% of its caffeine has been removed. It works with me. I no longer suffer from inflammation… goodbye antacids. I must admit that I love Starbucks,  (aaminin ko to, na-eenjoy ko talaga yung kape ng Starbucks bakit ba…social climber..OO ako na..hahaha.) so I often spend my rest day at WalterMart Makati Starbucks with a good book. Since it’s the nearest branch at di msyado maraming otaw…di magulo. Apart from their coffee, I’m a big fun of the yearly planner. Not for me but for my sister.  She has been receiving this gift from me for 3 years in a row na. sosyal at katapos back to 3 in 1 brown coffee na ulit...lol So by tomorrow, C

Solo Travel: Why it's best while you're single?

In the decontextualized words of the Biebs “baby, you should go and love yourself” and nothing says loving yourself like going on a solo trip. With my total control and putting down all my fears behind and the value of the phrase “Go for it” I headed off on my first solo trip on the day of my birthday. I could tell you I decided to go away alone, because I wanted an adventure, I was about to burn out and needed a break and why Sagada? Not that I’m bruised ego or broken hearted or wanted to sing where do broken heart goes at the top of my lungs then shout out all my I’ll feelings at the Kiltepan peek. I know that it’s nice to have someone to cuddle with in Sagada’s cold temperature, one degree colder than Baguio, a walk town which is perfect for me ( love.. leisurely walk) . A close weather encounter to my dream destination. All I wanted is to be with nature, away from the hustle and bustle of city life. I want to commune with nature and be with myself again. #soulsearc