Skip to main content

Happy New Year


How did you celebrate New Year? After work two of my handsome and dashing boyfriends drag me to Eastwood City countdown to welcome 2011. Most of the restaurants were fully booked that night so we ended up at Something Fishy, good enough for our hungry stomach.

I must say I loved that night. The spirit of the crowd are full of excitement as the clock strike to welcome 2011. Confetti and fireworks was divine!

We concluded the night with a bottle of wine and beer at Martin place. Get wasted until 6:00 in the morning.

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and fun filled New Year!

Life is good!


Photography by me and Paolo


Comments

  1. It seems to me that you had an awesome time :) Wonderful photos.

    Wishing you all the best in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!

    Happy 2011 :)

    Christine
    http://fancifulvision.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it sounds like you had one fabulous night. Love all the pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your comment on my blog!love these pics and your blog!
    http://mlmylookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year friend! i love the photos as always. let's meet soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Starlight...thank you for your wonderful comment.

    @Christine....Thank you

    @Anna... Thank you for the lovely comment.

    @margarita ts..I also love your blog:)

    @Maria..what do you think about the afternoon Tea same place?

    @Francine...I wish you more this new year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Life is good and It would be my pleasure to read your comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camsur Watersports Complex: My first wakeboarding experience

Bicol Trip! After hours of journey from Cagsawa Ruins , through farmlands, mountains and breathtaking scenery of the region we finally arrived at CamSur.   We used the Starex Van for the 3 days bicol trip which owned by our friend and of course we have our fair share of  misfortunes.      Good thing our driver kuya Ceasar the one wearing white shirt was able to fix it. Thanks God!  Tuloy ang ligaya:)   Welcome to CamSur! photo via       We are all excited for the wakeboarding but since we been on the road for hours we first had our late lunch on thier own Clubhouse Restaurant & Bar    Patay gutom mode na!   Warning! Food Porn! all prices are reasonable Laing : traditional Bicolano dish of sautéed taro leaves in a spicy coconut milk sauce Bicol Express: Pork strips with baby shrimps in a very spicy coconut cream sauce. A Bicol Specialty! ...

Pico De Loro Beach & Country Club

With the scorching heat and searing temperatures this signal only one good thing: Summer Love! For those urbanites and young groups who have so little time to spare or those who do not look forward to flights. Pico De Loro Country Club offer the best of what summer can bring! It surrounds yourself in nature while taking in the best of sun, sea and leisure! They can now accommodate guests and non-members with their Pico Sands Hotel. So hindi na sya exclusive for members only!  The place is owned by SM investment Corporation. Pico De Loro is found along the sunny shorelines of Nasugbu, Batangas, Hamilo Coast. It offers residential condominiums, a hotel, beach, country club with the most extensive recreational amenities.     Pico Sands Hotel and Residential Condominium Buildings       The Hotel Room starts at around 7,000 and up. Good for 2 adults or 2 kids comes with free breakfast ...

Today...I deactivated my FB

Today, I deactivated my Facebook account. In this crazy world we are living everyone is looking for the two (2) L…Label and Love. I hate to say this but as I grow old I’ve learned to see life as good and live life to the fullest. My life has never been easy and it never been easy to be me! I just hate it when people on your FB friends list start creating a bad view of you and giving you a LABEL which not heaven to my ears. Questioning your life and even my family at whole is hurting me. Is this because of the pictures I uploaded and with the status messages? I really thought FB is a happy place so I joined into this social networking but I guess I have to take break and later on might consider true friends suggestions: privacy or blocked specific person. Yes, I’m looking for my own LABEL but not the label your giving me and for the other L…I’ll just have to wait for sure love department will give its big shot in the right time but with this shot I’m currently receiving is such a stre...