Skip to main content

Happy Weekend


Hope everyone will have a great weekend. Let me share you my favorite pictures on my weekend trips last year.

Hope you'll enjoy it!

  Alot of things we can do  this weekend, visit an old friend, grab your favorite coffee, test drive your dream car, visit a day spa, watch a movie or posh picnic. Do whatever makes you happy..this is the day intended to recharge ourselves for another busy weekdays.

 Weekends don't pay as well as weekdays but at least I can have more sleep:)

To my blogger friends..happy weekend!
Life is good!
  Photographyby me, romel and maria




Comments

  1. Wonderful pics, as always. I wish my pics were as gorgeous as your are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you chain bag! and i am following now..
    but are you following keich? i dont see you on my list! haha thanks for commenting i hope you keep stopping by... http://www.k-eich.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Starlight...thank you..basically you just need a good camera and learn some techniques:)

    @Kristin Eichenberg... thank you...following you now..have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your photo's I need to invest in a better camera for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing pics!!!

    http://mlmylookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOAH GORGEOUS PICTURES. I'm so envious! It's been snowy and freezing like CRAZY where I am. Haven't seen the sun in AGES.

    Enjoy! (I'm sure you will, of course!)

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the scenery especially the sunset picture!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Mrs. Durben..thank you and let me know once you have your dream camera:)

    @margarita ts.. Thank you for the comment.

    @Lexy @ Quirky Explosion...Its a bit cold here not the usual sunny but summer is fast approaching so excited and searching for a good place to spend summer;)

    @Francine...that photo was taken last summer at Puerto:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You shared such a nice insight about weekends, I appreciate it now more than ever, I can have lots of sleep during weekends. Thanks for dropping by my site!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pictures and you look sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Life is good and It would be my pleasure to read your comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pico De Loro Beach & Country Club

With the scorching heat and searing temperatures this signal only one good thing: Summer Love! For those urbanites and young groups who have so little time to spare or those who do not look forward to flights. Pico De Loro Country Club offer the best of what summer can bring! It surrounds yourself in nature while taking in the best of sun, sea and leisure! They can now accommodate guests and non-members with their Pico Sands Hotel. So hindi na sya exclusive for members only!  The place is owned by SM investment Corporation. Pico De Loro is found along the sunny shorelines of Nasugbu, Batangas, Hamilo Coast. It offers residential condominiums, a hotel, beach, country club with the most extensive recreational amenities.     Pico Sands Hotel and Residential Condominium Buildings       The Hotel Room starts at around 7,000 and up. Good for 2 adults or 2 kids comes with free breakfast ...

Camsur Watersports Complex: My first wakeboarding experience

Bicol Trip! After hours of journey from Cagsawa Ruins , through farmlands, mountains and breathtaking scenery of the region we finally arrived at CamSur.   We used the Starex Van for the 3 days bicol trip which owned by our friend and of course we have our fair share of  misfortunes.      Good thing our driver kuya Ceasar the one wearing white shirt was able to fix it. Thanks God!  Tuloy ang ligaya:)   Welcome to CamSur! photo via       We are all excited for the wakeboarding but since we been on the road for hours we first had our late lunch on thier own Clubhouse Restaurant & Bar    Patay gutom mode na!   Warning! Food Porn! all prices are reasonable Laing : traditional Bicolano dish of sautéed taro leaves in a spicy coconut milk sauce Bicol Express: Pork strips with baby shrimps in a very spicy coconut cream sauce. A Bicol Specialty! ...

Today...I deactivated my FB

Today, I deactivated my Facebook account. In this crazy world we are living everyone is looking for the two (2) L…Label and Love. I hate to say this but as I grow old I’ve learned to see life as good and live life to the fullest. My life has never been easy and it never been easy to be me! I just hate it when people on your FB friends list start creating a bad view of you and giving you a LABEL which not heaven to my ears. Questioning your life and even my family at whole is hurting me. Is this because of the pictures I uploaded and with the status messages? I really thought FB is a happy place so I joined into this social networking but I guess I have to take break and later on might consider true friends suggestions: privacy or blocked specific person. Yes, I’m looking for my own LABEL but not the label your giving me and for the other L…I’ll just have to wait for sure love department will give its big shot in the right time but with this shot I’m currently receiving is such a stre...