Since its inception, McDonald’s is a customer-oriented company that strives to offer Filipinos a combination of great tasting, quality food products at value prices with excellent service. They recently held a refreshing course for customer service for Makati area Managers at Mcdo Valero. I was invited and delighted to take part of the training. Areas Managers are well trained to offer the most relevant customer delight experience to every customer who enters to the world of Mcdo.
Why do I love Mcdo let me count my ways?
1. Free and Clean Toilets - McDonalds has the same standards around the world. We knew that if we had to go to the bathroom, we could duck into a McDonalds without fear of having to pay a fee or buy a coffee.
2. Coffee to go - I don’t think it is part of the Filipino culture to drive or walk with a coffee in hand. It is a tradition to sit down and savour a rich and delicious cup a joe while visiting with friends and soaking in the atmosphere. But today our society unfortunately is always on the go…like me:)
3. Free Wifi – bloggers and avid funs of social networking will enjoy this freebie to stay connected. It can be difficult to find affordable wifi and you could always count on McDonalds. You could bring in your laptops, find a quiet corner, and plug in to their power outlets and work. All you have to do is buy an affordable meal, coffee or ice cream and you could work for hours on end. People came and went and nobody even noticed that you’re there.
4. McCafés – The pastries were delicious and the cappuccinos were rich and creamy. The McCafés brought a certain class to McDonalds. They served coffees and pastries on ceramic plates, they took their time making a proper café au lait and they looked good.
5. Breakfast - McDonalds has egg McMuffins just like your home and you can stop in and grab a couple. The easiest and most affordable way to find your morning eggs and pancake:)
6. Cheap and Easy -McDonalds is a cheap alternative. Sometimes it can be exhausting trying to find a place to eat out. Especially on a busy day. McDonalds is an easy choice. It is also fast. You could pop in and get out fast when traveling from one city to another or working late hours. Some McDonald branch are open 24/7.
|My All time Favorite: French Fries!|
Special thanks to Mrs. Grace Tijam (Marketing and Sales department) and Mrs. Lilian Balgos for the invite. The Mcdo Freebies are Yummy:)
Life is good!