Skip to main content

Home Bound

At Christmas all roads lead home. So this coming holiday I'll be flying back to the place where my heart belongs. I’ve been spending Christmas for 3 years  alone and this segment of my life is what I regret for. Though I had friends to cheer me up but it's still different when you're with your loved ones sharing about experiences as we do our best to move on with life, especially that another year is about to come.

So  as the year end. I would like to thank my dear friends who celebrate Christmas  with me for the last 3 years. Looking at this old Christmas photos warms my heart  and felt grateful for the experience.  It taught me wonderful things about life. Being away from your family, especially during Christmas, is not that easy but the lessons you learned from the experience are all worth it.
 




To my wonderful friends..Thank you…Truly great friend are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget.  I wish you a meaningful Christmas!

3 days to go and I'm bound home! so excited but not yet done with my Christmas shopping!

Life is good!


Comments

  1. It seems to me that you had a wonderful time with your friends.
    I hope you'll also have a wonderful Christmas this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Starlight...I really treasure them and this holiday I'm full of excitement knowing I'll be spending it with my family:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - sounds like you'll have a fabulous holiday. It's always great to be with the fam!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Life is good and It would be my pleasure to read your comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camsur Watersports Complex: My first wakeboarding experience

Bicol Trip! After hours of journey from Cagsawa Ruins , through farmlands, mountains and breathtaking scenery of the region we finally arrived at CamSur.   We used the Starex Van for the 3 days bicol trip which owned by our friend and of course we have our fair share of  misfortunes.      Good thing our driver kuya Ceasar the one wearing white shirt was able to fix it. Thanks God!  Tuloy ang ligaya:)   Welcome to CamSur! photo via       We are all excited for the wakeboarding but since we been on the road for hours we first had our late lunch on thier own Clubhouse Restaurant & Bar    Patay gutom mode na!   Warning! Food Porn! all prices are reasonable Laing : traditional Bicolano dish of sautéed taro leaves in a spicy coconut milk sauce Bicol Express: Pork strips with baby shrimps in a very spicy coconut cream sauce. A Bicol Specialty! ...

Pico De Loro Beach & Country Club

With the scorching heat and searing temperatures this signal only one good thing: Summer Love! For those urbanites and young groups who have so little time to spare or those who do not look forward to flights. Pico De Loro Country Club offer the best of what summer can bring! It surrounds yourself in nature while taking in the best of sun, sea and leisure! They can now accommodate guests and non-members with their Pico Sands Hotel. So hindi na sya exclusive for members only!  The place is owned by SM investment Corporation. Pico De Loro is found along the sunny shorelines of Nasugbu, Batangas, Hamilo Coast. It offers residential condominiums, a hotel, beach, country club with the most extensive recreational amenities.     Pico Sands Hotel and Residential Condominium Buildings       The Hotel Room starts at around 7,000 and up. Good for 2 adults or 2 kids comes with free breakfast ...

Today...I deactivated my FB

Today, I deactivated my Facebook account. In this crazy world we are living everyone is looking for the two (2) L…Label and Love. I hate to say this but as I grow old I’ve learned to see life as good and live life to the fullest. My life has never been easy and it never been easy to be me! I just hate it when people on your FB friends list start creating a bad view of you and giving you a LABEL which not heaven to my ears. Questioning your life and even my family at whole is hurting me. Is this because of the pictures I uploaded and with the status messages? I really thought FB is a happy place so I joined into this social networking but I guess I have to take break and later on might consider true friends suggestions: privacy or blocked specific person. Yes, I’m looking for my own LABEL but not the label your giving me and for the other L…I’ll just have to wait for sure love department will give its big shot in the right time but with this shot I’m currently receiving is such a stre...