* Toms - my red toms is about to retire and this is perfect! I love white canvas these days.
* Feed bag - perfect for weekend trips, errands and lazy days
* Scented Candles - it really calms me. perfect while reading a good book
* Eyeglasses -I need a new one. My old one are full of marks and scratched
* Good book -dreaming to have a copy of this book: iwrotethisforyou. It all started as a blog
and then published as a book. I love every word, each comma and each dot of this book.
* Pajamas - Yes! until now I love to wear it. Comfy. I want a new pair silk or cotton will do.
* Bike- I want the korean style! so chic. I can use this to go to work or weekend errands
* Shorts- denim shorts. I'm loving it these days and since we do have tropical weather.
My wishlist are simple yet functional for my lifestyle.
And I would like to announce the winner of my Starbucks Planner Giveaway!
Happiness is too many things these days for anyone to wish it on anyone lightly.
So let’s just wish each other a bileless New Year and leave it at that.
- Judith Crist-
Life is Good!