Skip to main content

MAC Zac Posen Makeup Collection

What I love about MAC cosmetics is that they always give us something new to look forward. This time they collaborated with designer Zac Posen- known for creating classic formfitting gowns worn on and off the red carpet, He debuts his very first signature makeup color collection last month. 

He takes a cue from his own design methods—feminine form following its function and showcases his carefully chosen color palette, which is made for all skin tones.
 
photo via
Posen finally said yes!
 "It was time to tease the world with what our beauty world would look like," he said.

Zac Posen for M·A·C 'Haute Couture' - A red carpet essentials for every day:)
Gorgeous packaging - so chic and alluring!
 

Powder Blush Duo

A matte bronzer with subtle orange undertones and pink blush. They can be worn separately for your standard hint of color or layered for a striking contour. 

I love the texture of the bronzer shade and it's a bit orange which I think perfect for my skin. 

When mixed together, the blush adds a slight gold shimmer to the bronze giving you a star wattage! lakas maka artista:) #charot!

 
Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder

A silky, colourless finishing powder suitable for all skin tones that reduces shine.
 
This is one of my favorite from the collection. It has a matte finish and perfect for re-touch since I do have an oily face. It really brighten up my under eye.
 
This one is the second most expensive among the collection other than the brushes:)

The lipstick comes in  three limited edition shades packed in a unique gray packaging graced with the collection's insignia in gold.
 

 
 Sheer Madness Lipstick

It’s a very light champagne beige and iridescent pink pearl. It add a little warmth but mostly shimmer when applied to lips.

This is a shade that can look quite different from person to person.
 
Darling Clementine – bright orange (matte)

Don’t be scared of orange lipstick! this shade is perfect and gorgeous. 

It’s a bright, medium orange with warm, orange-red undertones and a mostly matte finish. It had intense color payoff with a smooth, velvety consistency that glided across the lips without tugging.
 
Dangerously Red Lipstick – blue fuchsia (matte)

It's going to be a girl best friend on her make up bag. You’ll reach for this color when you have somewhere to go from work to cocktail party. You're lips will surely stand out.

This is a bit deeper and not as matte and stay well for hours and hours.
 
The MAC Zac Posen collection is limited edition and only available in selected  MAC counters: check Rustan's:)
 
This makeup line features two brushes as well, one as a buffer used to blend and apply translucent powder and an angled brush that is perfect for contouring and highlighting.
 
 
 Life is good!
 

Comments

  1. I'm sure na complete mo na yang collection na yan Sunny! Para achieve ang star wattage! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Life is good and It would be my pleasure to read your comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pico De Loro Beach & Country Club

With the scorching heat and searing temperatures this signal only one good thing: Summer Love! For those urbanites and young groups who have so little time to spare or those who do not look forward to flights. Pico De Loro Country Club offer the best of what summer can bring! It surrounds yourself in nature while taking in the best of sun, sea and leisure! They can now accommodate guests and non-members with their Pico Sands Hotel. So hindi na sya exclusive for members only!  The place is owned by SM investment Corporation. Pico De Loro is found along the sunny shorelines of Nasugbu, Batangas, Hamilo Coast. It offers residential condominiums, a hotel, beach, country club with the most extensive recreational amenities.     Pico Sands Hotel and Residential Condominium Buildings       The Hotel Room starts at around 7,000 and up. Good for 2 adults or 2 kids comes with free breakfast ...

Camsur Watersports Complex: My first wakeboarding experience

Bicol Trip! After hours of journey from Cagsawa Ruins , through farmlands, mountains and breathtaking scenery of the region we finally arrived at CamSur.   We used the Starex Van for the 3 days bicol trip which owned by our friend and of course we have our fair share of  misfortunes.      Good thing our driver kuya Ceasar the one wearing white shirt was able to fix it. Thanks God!  Tuloy ang ligaya:)   Welcome to CamSur! photo via       We are all excited for the wakeboarding but since we been on the road for hours we first had our late lunch on thier own Clubhouse Restaurant & Bar    Patay gutom mode na!   Warning! Food Porn! all prices are reasonable Laing : traditional Bicolano dish of sautéed taro leaves in a spicy coconut milk sauce Bicol Express: Pork strips with baby shrimps in a very spicy coconut cream sauce. A Bicol Specialty! ...

Today...I deactivated my FB

Today, I deactivated my Facebook account. In this crazy world we are living everyone is looking for the two (2) L…Label and Love. I hate to say this but as I grow old I’ve learned to see life as good and live life to the fullest. My life has never been easy and it never been easy to be me! I just hate it when people on your FB friends list start creating a bad view of you and giving you a LABEL which not heaven to my ears. Questioning your life and even my family at whole is hurting me. Is this because of the pictures I uploaded and with the status messages? I really thought FB is a happy place so I joined into this social networking but I guess I have to take break and later on might consider true friends suggestions: privacy or blocked specific person. Yes, I’m looking for my own LABEL but not the label your giving me and for the other L…I’ll just have to wait for sure love department will give its big shot in the right time but with this shot I’m currently receiving is such a stre...