Skip to main content

Need to break

Things I need to break to welcome 2010... I know this too early but better to start than end up nothing…so here it goes promises to ditch and which ones to keep:)

1. Break:  I will lose weight

 I will think and then believe that I’m already at my ideal weight. Need to stop this delusion and hallucination that beautiful people don’t eat cause I’m not! I’m a monster. Beautiful monster…lol

2. Break: I will find ONE

 Need to break this one because I already find the ONE.  It’s me, I’m the one. I should start celebrating being on my own, not all of us have been assigned a Mcdreamy in this lifetime. We just have to discover within ourselves and take our time. (“ sabi pa nga ng iba ang pagkakaroon ng BF or Beau ngayong pasko ay bonus lang..so what if I’ll be a member of SMB (samahan ng malalamig ang pasko) after all we have our loving friends and family…a true and real love.


3. Break:  I will stop spending so much time on Facebook

I admit it, I always stay late at night to check friend’s status and updates on their lives and it’s more slightly disturbing how I’ll manage to find way to log on and update my status even when I’m on vacation or from hospital bed. Facebook is so addictive, happyland and beautiful world. But let’s admit it; we only present the crème dela crème of our lives. Need to break this...I will widen my horizon and weasel out my FB addiction…little by little and it’s the World Wide Web for Pete’s sake. There are millions of other sites we can devote our time too.

4.  Break: I’m going to call my friends more

The reason why I’m on a guilt trip about not calling my friends more is probably because I have way too many friends in the first place. But I think it’s normal. We seek different friends to serve different purposes: special interest friends, convenience friends, business friends, crisis friends and intimate friends. I’m going to expand my circle of friends. But I’ll safeguard friendship that really matters. So I’ll bond with my BFF who I haven’t seen in a long time.

Comments

  1. i love this post girl! true, you stop your obsession on losing more weight. hello you're so thin na kaya.. i really envy you! hehe. ako kelangan talaga magpapayat!haha. and don't worry because I am the president of SMP.more hahaha. we should stop searching for someone outhere, instead we search for the one inside us and life will be happier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your attitude! I think I should follow your example and stop deluding myself about these New Year's resolutions- it always ends up the same...
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aray! you need to lose weight pa? tseeee!! :D
    oo nga bonus nalang naman tlaga ang may partner noh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Maria..thanks:) I'll be back new year..let's party!

    @Cupcake and Dyan...have a merry merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great and honest post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Life is good and It would be my pleasure to read your comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pico De Loro Beach & Country Club

With the scorching heat and searing temperatures this signal only one good thing: Summer Love! For those urbanites and young groups who have so little time to spare or those who do not look forward to flights. Pico De Loro Country Club offer the best of what summer can bring! It surrounds yourself in nature while taking in the best of sun, sea and leisure! They can now accommodate guests and non-members with their Pico Sands Hotel. So hindi na sya exclusive for members only!  The place is owned by SM investment Corporation. Pico De Loro is found along the sunny shorelines of Nasugbu, Batangas, Hamilo Coast. It offers residential condominiums, a hotel, beach, country club with the most extensive recreational amenities.     Pico Sands Hotel and Residential Condominium Buildings       The Hotel Room starts at around 7,000 and up. Good for 2 adults or 2 kids comes with free breakfast ...

Camsur Watersports Complex: My first wakeboarding experience

Bicol Trip! After hours of journey from Cagsawa Ruins , through farmlands, mountains and breathtaking scenery of the region we finally arrived at CamSur.   We used the Starex Van for the 3 days bicol trip which owned by our friend and of course we have our fair share of  misfortunes.      Good thing our driver kuya Ceasar the one wearing white shirt was able to fix it. Thanks God!  Tuloy ang ligaya:)   Welcome to CamSur! photo via       We are all excited for the wakeboarding but since we been on the road for hours we first had our late lunch on thier own Clubhouse Restaurant & Bar    Patay gutom mode na!   Warning! Food Porn! all prices are reasonable Laing : traditional Bicolano dish of sautéed taro leaves in a spicy coconut milk sauce Bicol Express: Pork strips with baby shrimps in a very spicy coconut cream sauce. A Bicol Specialty! ...

Today...I deactivated my FB

Today, I deactivated my Facebook account. In this crazy world we are living everyone is looking for the two (2) L…Label and Love. I hate to say this but as I grow old I’ve learned to see life as good and live life to the fullest. My life has never been easy and it never been easy to be me! I just hate it when people on your FB friends list start creating a bad view of you and giving you a LABEL which not heaven to my ears. Questioning your life and even my family at whole is hurting me. Is this because of the pictures I uploaded and with the status messages? I really thought FB is a happy place so I joined into this social networking but I guess I have to take break and later on might consider true friends suggestions: privacy or blocked specific person. Yes, I’m looking for my own LABEL but not the label your giving me and for the other L…I’ll just have to wait for sure love department will give its big shot in the right time but with this shot I’m currently receiving is such a stre...