Skip to main content

My Christmas wish list

 
Well holidays are approaching fast and it might be time to consider my Christmas wish list. The list is shorter this time since last year I was able to cross around 80% of theme. The Canon Camera was heaven for me last year...thank you GOD.

  So no pressure on friends and family; the biggest pressure is actually on me and on my willpower to hold out on Christmas splurging! If money is out of the business and control here are my wish list.


1. Shoes are Yummy:)

Any brand will do...I love killer shoes!






2. A bag...is like a drug! I can't live without it! - A trusty bag


Every time I see this Mulberry Bag my mouth starts to salivate!



3. Haruki Murakami books


I love reading...It arouses my passion for learning





 4. Burt's Bees Lip Balm


Formulated to heal, repair and moisturize lips. Perfect for me since I smoke like hell… one thing I need to quit this year!             
     


5. Love Key Chain

 
Remember this key chain? yes! You're right! from the movie Sex in the City and I'm crying out loud to have this! A good luck charm for a loveless..so perfect!





In the spirit of giving please include me in your list...lol...but whatever comes! I'm glad and happy to accept it ....have a merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. I love your wish list, I would love to have everything you posted in your blog!

    Since I'm a new follower I would like to invite you to follow my blog and comment, constructive criticism is more than welcome: http://crazythaughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sunny!
    and goodluck on your list! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the list girl! ofcourse you can achieve it.. too bad my birthday gift is not one in the list! but i can give you my USED burts bees lip thingy if you want!??lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Life is good and It would be my pleasure to read your comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pico De Loro Beach & Country Club

With the scorching heat and searing temperatures this signal only one good thing: Summer Love! For those urbanites and young groups who have so little time to spare or those who do not look forward to flights. Pico De Loro Country Club offer the best of what summer can bring! It surrounds yourself in nature while taking in the best of sun, sea and leisure! They can now accommodate guests and non-members with their Pico Sands Hotel. So hindi na sya exclusive for members only!  The place is owned by SM investment Corporation. Pico De Loro is found along the sunny shorelines of Nasugbu, Batangas, Hamilo Coast. It offers residential condominiums, a hotel, beach, country club with the most extensive recreational amenities.     Pico Sands Hotel and Residential Condominium Buildings       The Hotel Room starts at around 7,000 and up. Good for 2 adults or 2 kids comes with free breakfast ...

Camsur Watersports Complex: My first wakeboarding experience

Bicol Trip! After hours of journey from Cagsawa Ruins , through farmlands, mountains and breathtaking scenery of the region we finally arrived at CamSur.   We used the Starex Van for the 3 days bicol trip which owned by our friend and of course we have our fair share of  misfortunes.      Good thing our driver kuya Ceasar the one wearing white shirt was able to fix it. Thanks God!  Tuloy ang ligaya:)   Welcome to CamSur! photo via       We are all excited for the wakeboarding but since we been on the road for hours we first had our late lunch on thier own Clubhouse Restaurant & Bar    Patay gutom mode na!   Warning! Food Porn! all prices are reasonable Laing : traditional Bicolano dish of sautéed taro leaves in a spicy coconut milk sauce Bicol Express: Pork strips with baby shrimps in a very spicy coconut cream sauce. A Bicol Specialty! ...

Today...I deactivated my FB

Today, I deactivated my Facebook account. In this crazy world we are living everyone is looking for the two (2) L…Label and Love. I hate to say this but as I grow old I’ve learned to see life as good and live life to the fullest. My life has never been easy and it never been easy to be me! I just hate it when people on your FB friends list start creating a bad view of you and giving you a LABEL which not heaven to my ears. Questioning your life and even my family at whole is hurting me. Is this because of the pictures I uploaded and with the status messages? I really thought FB is a happy place so I joined into this social networking but I guess I have to take break and later on might consider true friends suggestions: privacy or blocked specific person. Yes, I’m looking for my own LABEL but not the label your giving me and for the other L…I’ll just have to wait for sure love department will give its big shot in the right time but with this shot I’m currently receiving is such a stre...