I’ll admit it. Thanks GOD we bid goodbye to the Love month! So holla March! I’d like to welcome you with open arms and give a serious, man to man taking to. With all due respect I demand the following over the next 31 days.
1. The ability to wear my work uniform. Sometimes pulling an outfit together takes way more energy that it should. Such an occasional stress. I guess by wearing that Barney polo shirt uniform everyday will save me more time, money and laundry. Did I say Barney oh! Yes its purple…Barney everyday:)
2. The ability to jog outdoors without feeling like my lungs is clawing out of my body like an enraged cat.
3. A real money so I can grant my mom wish to renovate her kitchen and have a sosyal kitchen..arte lang ng mother ko:)
4. Quit: signature coffee. This obsession must stop. I get obsesses with things easily and this is one of those things. Holly Molly! I should stick to 3in 1 coffee or the free coffee vendo in our office.This would save me a tad of cash.
5. Body Spa/massage. It’s been two months that almost every week I go to Spa. They said once a month is good however once every week is better. So I guess I still have a good excuse…lol
6. Read more books.
7. A road trip, everywhere…I need to be out of this busy city just a day or two
8. Kiss with the sun. I’m such a sun worshiper!
9. Saying Yes. It might be the time to start saying No. “No thank you” works almost every time.
10. Contentment in little things.
Remember that nobody can make you feel anything. If you have rotten day you are the one who allowed it be that way. If it’s a great day, you deserve a credit for being positive. So start living our life the best we can:)
New month, new day, new date, new chapter, new chapter, new page, new wishes! Welcome March!
Life is Good!