Skip to main content

Best day of my life


We often see each for we have our own lives and living in a different city. So when time allows us to meet I consider it the best day of my life.

I recently had lunch with my sister hours from her  flight schedule. She was here for academic stuffs and to check her students under her supervision who are having summer practicum.

I don’t know why I’m writing this but for sure deep in my heart a lot of reasons to be thankful with my Sister. She is the one who pushes me to chase my dreams, to step my feet into this jaded city world, to get a life out of our native land for she knows it’s one of my small dreams to live in my own, work and be independent. 

She financially provides me at times when I was looking for a job. I know my words are not enough to say thank you and even thou I’m still on the path of looking and searching for my dreams. Waiting for it to turn into something you are always there for me smiling and listening to my rocky road journey. 

I assure you my loving sister that I’m living my life to the fullest and have burn all my bitterness in life….lol

Thank You

A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life!


 Life is good!




Comments

  1. like! like! like! nice post! being with a family member can be considered really a best day in our lives!!!

    - francine (http://itsmefrancine.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family is the best companions through life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shengmarie...I agree with you and congrats to your little one..your a proud mama:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Life is good and It would be my pleasure to read your comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pico De Loro Beach & Country Club

With the scorching heat and searing temperatures this signal only one good thing: Summer Love! For those urbanites and young groups who have so little time to spare or those who do not look forward to flights. Pico De Loro Country Club offer the best of what summer can bring! It surrounds yourself in nature while taking in the best of sun, sea and leisure! They can now accommodate guests and non-members with their Pico Sands Hotel. So hindi na sya exclusive for members only!  The place is owned by SM investment Corporation. Pico De Loro is found along the sunny shorelines of Nasugbu, Batangas, Hamilo Coast. It offers residential condominiums, a hotel, beach, country club with the most extensive recreational amenities.     Pico Sands Hotel and Residential Condominium Buildings       The Hotel Room starts at around 7,000 and up. Good for 2 adults or 2 kids comes with free breakfast ...

Camsur Watersports Complex: My first wakeboarding experience

Bicol Trip! After hours of journey from Cagsawa Ruins , through farmlands, mountains and breathtaking scenery of the region we finally arrived at CamSur.   We used the Starex Van for the 3 days bicol trip which owned by our friend and of course we have our fair share of  misfortunes.      Good thing our driver kuya Ceasar the one wearing white shirt was able to fix it. Thanks God!  Tuloy ang ligaya:)   Welcome to CamSur! photo via       We are all excited for the wakeboarding but since we been on the road for hours we first had our late lunch on thier own Clubhouse Restaurant & Bar    Patay gutom mode na!   Warning! Food Porn! all prices are reasonable Laing : traditional Bicolano dish of sautéed taro leaves in a spicy coconut milk sauce Bicol Express: Pork strips with baby shrimps in a very spicy coconut cream sauce. A Bicol Specialty! ...

Today...I deactivated my FB

Today, I deactivated my Facebook account. In this crazy world we are living everyone is looking for the two (2) L…Label and Love. I hate to say this but as I grow old I’ve learned to see life as good and live life to the fullest. My life has never been easy and it never been easy to be me! I just hate it when people on your FB friends list start creating a bad view of you and giving you a LABEL which not heaven to my ears. Questioning your life and even my family at whole is hurting me. Is this because of the pictures I uploaded and with the status messages? I really thought FB is a happy place so I joined into this social networking but I guess I have to take break and later on might consider true friends suggestions: privacy or blocked specific person. Yes, I’m looking for my own LABEL but not the label your giving me and for the other L…I’ll just have to wait for sure love department will give its big shot in the right time but with this shot I’m currently receiving is such a stre...