Skip to main content

Nacpan Beach El Nido Palawan

It’s been two months that rain keep on saying Hi and hello! So lagi tayong ito ako! basang basa sa ulan! at baha-mas island!

For the fashion goers, it’s perfect for layering and scarf-a-day-ootd.

Thou, I can only enjoy this kind of weather during bed time and rest day. Which I cocoon myself all day, sleep and enjoy a cup of joe then back to bed without worrying my electricity bill for the next month. Kasi malamig na:)

Yes, sleep is a luxury for me. With the kind of work I have. So pardon me.

I’m done with all those night out booze and doing nothing until wee hours…I’m a retired bitch or should I say I’m giving myself a favor or it comes with age..lol

With this gloomy weather, let me bring you sunshine by sharing my Nacpan beach El Nido Palawan adventure with my brother! I know, we all wish for a sunny weather these days. So I have a reason to post it:)

So if you’re wedging your own island for your next summer ganap adventure count in the Philippines 7100+ archipelagic challenge, there’s one tiny spot down north that promise of a pure nature bliss and perfect instagramic view.

Situated in Sitio Calitang, approximately 17 kilimoters north of El Nido Town. The twin beaches of Nacpan and Calitang are prime attraction of the mainland.

You have two options to get here; you can sign up for an inland tour or rent a motorcycle.

The rent for the motorcycle is 700Php for whole day. We both know how to drive, but I’m the lazy one, so brother does the job.

Other than the famous Elnido island hopping activity, you can also beach bum and enjoy the glory of summer.

Never mind the bumpy ride from the town proper; what awaits you is a pristine white sand and clear water that can rival boracay.

The best part: It is completely secluded, no thickening swarms and   loudening buzz of its neighbors. So get here now, and it’s all yours.

 
Cream sand beach decorated with coconut Trees.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


We laze around all day, blissfully satisfied to be away from the hustle and bustle of city life:)

Life is Good!


Comments

  1. oh god, i miss the beach.
    and this beach is really nice, perfect for sunbathing.

    halfwhiteboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to visit El Nido. Sana soon, mapasyalan ko 'to. :)


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYEHARTS.COM
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should...Palawan/El nido is perfect summer ganap:)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! I can't wait for summer. I guess I have to include El Nido on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pak! Nakakamiss tuloy mag beach! :) And this post reminds me of "dapat mag El Nido ka na, Jewel!" Big A naman sa effort ng sand art! clap clap! :D Ingat lagi, lalo na sa baha-mas! :)

    xx,
    Jewel

    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct big A for effort tlga brother ko...hahahaha... He learned it from his OJT in boracay astoria:) so sweet lang nya:)

      Delete
  5. Amazing place, beautiful pictures!
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow... Palawan is such an amazing place. i live there before for 5 years. i miss that place.

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The place looks immaculate! I wanna go to Palawan too :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful place. I love beaches and spending time there! Amazing pictures..you look fab!

    Kisses
    Ritcha
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This place is divine. It's a paradise. But what I find so beautiful is you shared the experience and the adventure with your brother. That's what I heart the most.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of the photos! The place looks sooo beautiful <3 Wish I could get away to someplace like this.

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG such a beautiful place! great pics. xx
    http://www.littleprettymess.com
    Instagram @littleprettymess
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7279767

    ReplyDelete
  13. please have me in your luggage in your next summer ganap adventure! i miss you muchos!
    uli na kit uep kamingaw pa...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nov uwi ako sissy! To celbrate may birthday;) uwi ka din! I miss u;)

      Delete
  14. ba't sobrang ganda!? kaka inggit dear :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woah! I really miss El Nido. I want to go to the beach! As in now na! I find myself agreeing with you. I've also retired with partying and drinking booze every day. I like to sleep more and have some "me" time now that I am getting older. I enjoy rainy days only if I don't have work kase basang sisiw ako pag may work. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a breathtaking beach! Love that you shared your photos! It's gorgeous!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maka tuwad naman friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Life is good and It would be my pleasure to read your comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pico De Loro Beach & Country Club

With the scorching heat and searing temperatures this signal only one good thing: Summer Love! For those urbanites and young groups who have so little time to spare or those who do not look forward to flights. Pico De Loro Country Club offer the best of what summer can bring! It surrounds yourself in nature while taking in the best of sun, sea and leisure! They can now accommodate guests and non-members with their Pico Sands Hotel. So hindi na sya exclusive for members only!  The place is owned by SM investment Corporation. Pico De Loro is found along the sunny shorelines of Nasugbu, Batangas, Hamilo Coast. It offers residential condominiums, a hotel, beach, country club with the most extensive recreational amenities.     Pico Sands Hotel and Residential Condominium Buildings       The Hotel Room starts at around 7,000 and up. Good for 2 adults or 2 kids comes with free breakfast ...

Camsur Watersports Complex: My first wakeboarding experience

Bicol Trip! After hours of journey from Cagsawa Ruins , through farmlands, mountains and breathtaking scenery of the region we finally arrived at CamSur.   We used the Starex Van for the 3 days bicol trip which owned by our friend and of course we have our fair share of  misfortunes.      Good thing our driver kuya Ceasar the one wearing white shirt was able to fix it. Thanks God!  Tuloy ang ligaya:)   Welcome to CamSur! photo via       We are all excited for the wakeboarding but since we been on the road for hours we first had our late lunch on thier own Clubhouse Restaurant & Bar    Patay gutom mode na!   Warning! Food Porn! all prices are reasonable Laing : traditional Bicolano dish of sautĂ©ed taro leaves in a spicy coconut milk sauce Bicol Express: Pork strips with baby shrimps in a very spicy coconut cream sauce. A Bicol Specialty! ...

Today...I deactivated my FB

Today, I deactivated my Facebook account. In this crazy world we are living everyone is looking for the two (2) L…Label and Love. I hate to say this but as I grow old I’ve learned to see life as good and live life to the fullest. My life has never been easy and it never been easy to be me! I just hate it when people on your FB friends list start creating a bad view of you and giving you a LABEL which not heaven to my ears. Questioning your life and even my family at whole is hurting me. Is this because of the pictures I uploaded and with the status messages? I really thought FB is a happy place so I joined into this social networking but I guess I have to take break and later on might consider true friends suggestions: privacy or blocked specific person. Yes, I’m looking for my own LABEL but not the label your giving me and for the other L…I’ll just have to wait for sure love department will give its big shot in the right time but with this shot I’m currently receiving is such a stre...