Skip to main content

Give


I know, this image is tough one but it’s the reality how Visayas islands have been devastated by super typhoon Yolanda/Haiyan. You've got to be made of stone if it doesn't give you an uncomfortable feeling.

It’s almost a month since Yolanda struck our country but as the rest of us continue to move on with our daily lives people who were badly affected still struggle every day, to find food, shelter and comfort from traumatic experience they've gone through.

I thank God and grateful it spared my hometown.  My family and friends are all, safe, sane and sound.  Unfortunately hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people who survived and lost their lives.

December comes and yes its happy days and holiday season for most of us, who were not affected by the storm. Probably will be spending a lot on Christmas presents, decorations and filed up fridges with food.  It won’t balance our spending madness but why not also donate something for a good cause. This is the time that these people need our help.

There are so many hard working organizations out there that need your support. I encourage you all to give, it might be small or big but remember a little help goes a long way.

I also ask every one of you to continuously remember them and include them in your prayers. Let’s not stop helping them; it is through these difficult times when we must remember that all of us are connected as one.

God Bless

Life is good!

Comments

  1. lagi silang nasa prayers ko... nakakaawa talaga ng sinapit nila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping by to say hi and to THANK YOU for being a part of my FRUITFUL TWO YEARS!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to hear that your family and friends are all safe. I always include all the victims in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are always included in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so sad, all my prayers to the affected people

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to hear your family and friends weren't affected. Indeed we should help in anyway we can, these people lost everything and they need all our support.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it was indeed very devastating, but just the mere fact that they were Filipinos im sure they will carry on

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Happy New Year to you! :) looking forward for your posts this year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Life is good and It would be my pleasure to read your comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camsur Watersports Complex: My first wakeboarding experience

Bicol Trip! After hours of journey from Cagsawa Ruins , through farmlands, mountains and breathtaking scenery of the region we finally arrived at CamSur.   We used the Starex Van for the 3 days bicol trip which owned by our friend and of course we have our fair share of  misfortunes.      Good thing our driver kuya Ceasar the one wearing white shirt was able to fix it. Thanks God!  Tuloy ang ligaya:)   Welcome to CamSur! photo via       We are all excited for the wakeboarding but since we been on the road for hours we first had our late lunch on thier own Clubhouse Restaurant & Bar    Patay gutom mode na!   Warning! Food Porn! all prices are reasonable Laing : traditional Bicolano dish of sautĂ©ed taro leaves in a spicy coconut milk sauce Bicol Express: Pork strips with baby shrimps in a very spicy coconut cream sauce. A Bicol Specialty! ...

Pico De Loro Beach & Country Club

With the scorching heat and searing temperatures this signal only one good thing: Summer Love! For those urbanites and young groups who have so little time to spare or those who do not look forward to flights. Pico De Loro Country Club offer the best of what summer can bring! It surrounds yourself in nature while taking in the best of sun, sea and leisure! They can now accommodate guests and non-members with their Pico Sands Hotel. So hindi na sya exclusive for members only!  The place is owned by SM investment Corporation. Pico De Loro is found along the sunny shorelines of Nasugbu, Batangas, Hamilo Coast. It offers residential condominiums, a hotel, beach, country club with the most extensive recreational amenities.     Pico Sands Hotel and Residential Condominium Buildings       The Hotel Room starts at around 7,000 and up. Good for 2 adults or 2 kids comes with free breakfast ...

Today...I deactivated my FB

Today, I deactivated my Facebook account. In this crazy world we are living everyone is looking for the two (2) L…Label and Love. I hate to say this but as I grow old I’ve learned to see life as good and live life to the fullest. My life has never been easy and it never been easy to be me! I just hate it when people on your FB friends list start creating a bad view of you and giving you a LABEL which not heaven to my ears. Questioning your life and even my family at whole is hurting me. Is this because of the pictures I uploaded and with the status messages? I really thought FB is a happy place so I joined into this social networking but I guess I have to take break and later on might consider true friends suggestions: privacy or blocked specific person. Yes, I’m looking for my own LABEL but not the label your giving me and for the other L…I’ll just have to wait for sure love department will give its big shot in the right time but with this shot I’m currently receiving is such a stre...