Skip to main content

Bangon Pilipinas!

As the skies cleared and the sun shone for the first time after 12 days of raining, the weather bureau lifted the heavy rainfall warning in Metro Manila. The Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Service Administration (Pagasa) said it was expecting a gradual improvement in the weather toward the weekend as the “habagat (southwest monsoon) continued to weaken. Let’s cross our fingers and pray to almighty God to please stop this rain! We are having too much!

Here's what happened in parts of Metro Manila. Photo via yahoo.ph and reuters.com

Mother nature turn into a dominatrix bitch goddess....seriously, it's scary and I do hope everyone is safe! let's make our own way to help those in needs in times like this and lets not forget to pray for everyone safety.

-prayer is one of the most powerful tools we have in this life-
After all,
Life is good!

Comments

  1. Omg this is so heartbreaking...how I wish I could do something for all those people just seeing their faces is...is really sad..I´ll pray for them.

    hugs
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your term for mother nature - dominatrix bitch goddess! anyways, we are a nation of resilient people so for sure we will surpass this :)

    hope you weren't badly affected by the rains and floods Sunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope we all come to agree on a permanent solution to stop the floods. It is ridiculous for us to experience this everytime heavy rains comes. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. We Filipinos are tough, and I know we can all surpass this! My heart broke seeing that little girl under the rain.. I hope everyone can donate a little for those affected by the floods..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALAM KO NA KUNTI LNG ANG PATAY NA IIWAN NG HABAGAT. NASA BIBLIA KUNG BKIT KO ALAM

      Delete
  5. can't help but to cry .... sobrang sad ako lalo na ng nanuod ako sa news :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kawawa tlga sila, nakaka depress manood ng tv.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was crying when I saw the pics kasi may kamaganak ako sa Pinas most especially sa Marikina.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ang pagtila ng ulan ee simula pa lng naun pa lng mgsisimula ang laban i mean ung pag bangon ang mahirap na part sa gntong pangyayari peo kay antin to pinoy pa

    ReplyDelete
  9. nakakalungkot no? I have relatives and friends na napaektuhan talaga. Lagpas tao kasi baha sa kanila sa malabon at navotas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank God, natapos na din ang matinding paguulan. Mejo kinabahan din kami dito sa San Mateo simula nung Tuesday dahil nag over flow na yung San Mateo river na kadugtong lng ng Marikina river. Akala ko mauulit na naman si Ondoy. Pero salamat talaga sa Diyos, kahit maraming binahang lugar dito sa amin, hindi naman inabot ung lugar namin dito.

    Kapit Bisig mga Pinoy! Kayang kaya natin ito :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. im really glad di na umuulan. haaay grabe lang walang bagyo pero binaha ang metro manila.

    ReplyDelete
  12. akmang akma ang post mong ito para sa post ko kanina....

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was one of the longest weeks I ever had. We got flooded too and it was a pain waiting in uncertainty whether it'll stop raining or not.

    I just had to write a post to help people prepare (in case another calamity like this strikes again).

    I'm crossing my fingers, though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. how are you? hope you were not affected. Stay safe okay.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heartbreaking.

    Rise and Shine Manila and the entire country! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Sunny Toast" has been included in the A Sunday Drive for this week. I hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-sunday-drive_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. ;-( let's help each other.

    anyway, please update your blog. im following your post. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. may txt ako sa sarili kong no. na ganito: kunti lng ang mamamatay sa habagat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Life is good and It would be my pleasure to read your comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pico De Loro Beach & Country Club

With the scorching heat and searing temperatures this signal only one good thing: Summer Love! For those urbanites and young groups who have so little time to spare or those who do not look forward to flights. Pico De Loro Country Club offer the best of what summer can bring! It surrounds yourself in nature while taking in the best of sun, sea and leisure! They can now accommodate guests and non-members with their Pico Sands Hotel. So hindi na sya exclusive for members only!  The place is owned by SM investment Corporation. Pico De Loro is found along the sunny shorelines of Nasugbu, Batangas, Hamilo Coast. It offers residential condominiums, a hotel, beach, country club with the most extensive recreational amenities.     Pico Sands Hotel and Residential Condominium Buildings       The Hotel Room starts at around 7,000 and up. Good for 2 adults or 2 kids comes with free breakfast ...

Camsur Watersports Complex: My first wakeboarding experience

Bicol Trip! After hours of journey from Cagsawa Ruins , through farmlands, mountains and breathtaking scenery of the region we finally arrived at CamSur.   We used the Starex Van for the 3 days bicol trip which owned by our friend and of course we have our fair share of  misfortunes.      Good thing our driver kuya Ceasar the one wearing white shirt was able to fix it. Thanks God!  Tuloy ang ligaya:)   Welcome to CamSur! photo via       We are all excited for the wakeboarding but since we been on the road for hours we first had our late lunch on thier own Clubhouse Restaurant & Bar    Patay gutom mode na!   Warning! Food Porn! all prices are reasonable Laing : traditional Bicolano dish of sautéed taro leaves in a spicy coconut milk sauce Bicol Express: Pork strips with baby shrimps in a very spicy coconut cream sauce. A Bicol Specialty! ...

Today...I deactivated my FB

Today, I deactivated my Facebook account. In this crazy world we are living everyone is looking for the two (2) L…Label and Love. I hate to say this but as I grow old I’ve learned to see life as good and live life to the fullest. My life has never been easy and it never been easy to be me! I just hate it when people on your FB friends list start creating a bad view of you and giving you a LABEL which not heaven to my ears. Questioning your life and even my family at whole is hurting me. Is this because of the pictures I uploaded and with the status messages? I really thought FB is a happy place so I joined into this social networking but I guess I have to take break and later on might consider true friends suggestions: privacy or blocked specific person. Yes, I’m looking for my own LABEL but not the label your giving me and for the other L…I’ll just have to wait for sure love department will give its big shot in the right time but with this shot I’m currently receiving is such a stre...