Skip to main content

August...a new month

To welcome the new month of August let’s try to be more positive in life:)

We do have many unfulfilled dreams gathering dust in the corner of our hearts? Somewhere along the course of time, we pinned down our passions to follow a robotic existence without inspiration or gusto.

With the new month coming, this would be a great time to revive that dead passion!

I came across with these wonderful inspirational pictures from tumblr that I feel inspired and I thought of sharing. So grab your favorite piece of beverage and enjoy!


Although time seems to fly, it never travels faster than one day at a time. Each day is a new opportunity to live your life to the fullest.

 In each waking day, you will find scores of blessings and opportunities for positive change. Do not let your TODAY be stolen by the unchangeable past or the indefinite future!

Today is a new day!

Life is good!

Comments

  1. Today is a new day, and tomorrow is another workweek, I hope it's not as hectic as the last one's!

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the good vibes ST, these photos somehow inspires me to be positive and be happy, no matter the hardships and difficulties. Happy and blessed Sunday to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there sunny! your name reflects your optimism. very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new month, new beginnings!
    Sending out positive vibes to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. new month new begging hmm ber months is just a month away take care always

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be grateful! Yun ang favorite ko! Haha.. Inspiring! New month? More blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanx sunny for the uplifting post...i really needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks on creating one of the most stylish blogs I have come across in a long time! It's truly incredible how much you are able to take away from some thing simply because of how aesthetically gorgeous it is. Youve created a fantastic be site fantastic graphics , structure. site!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing these inspirational pictures! They will surely make oe's day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this post. everything's so true. :) i have my tumblr account too and I check out posts on positivity whenever I need some uplifting.

    let's keep on chasing our dreams, yes? :')

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the post. Really needed it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome August:))
    Lets allthink positive:))

    ReplyDelete
  13. very true.

    I am more of a positive person, kaya I like this entry a lot. Very inspiring. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, the thought is nice. (LOL?)

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you for this. you keep me inspired!

    Let's follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Life is good and It would be my pleasure to read your comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pico De Loro Beach & Country Club

With the scorching heat and searing temperatures this signal only one good thing: Summer Love! For those urbanites and young groups who have so little time to spare or those who do not look forward to flights. Pico De Loro Country Club offer the best of what summer can bring! It surrounds yourself in nature while taking in the best of sun, sea and leisure! They can now accommodate guests and non-members with their Pico Sands Hotel. So hindi na sya exclusive for members only!  The place is owned by SM investment Corporation. Pico De Loro is found along the sunny shorelines of Nasugbu, Batangas, Hamilo Coast. It offers residential condominiums, a hotel, beach, country club with the most extensive recreational amenities.     Pico Sands Hotel and Residential Condominium Buildings       The Hotel Room starts at around 7,000 and up. Good for 2 adults or 2 kids comes with free breakfast ...

Camsur Watersports Complex: My first wakeboarding experience

Bicol Trip! After hours of journey from Cagsawa Ruins , through farmlands, mountains and breathtaking scenery of the region we finally arrived at CamSur.   We used the Starex Van for the 3 days bicol trip which owned by our friend and of course we have our fair share of  misfortunes.      Good thing our driver kuya Ceasar the one wearing white shirt was able to fix it. Thanks God!  Tuloy ang ligaya:)   Welcome to CamSur! photo via       We are all excited for the wakeboarding but since we been on the road for hours we first had our late lunch on thier own Clubhouse Restaurant & Bar    Patay gutom mode na!   Warning! Food Porn! all prices are reasonable Laing : traditional Bicolano dish of sautĂ©ed taro leaves in a spicy coconut milk sauce Bicol Express: Pork strips with baby shrimps in a very spicy coconut cream sauce. A Bicol Specialty! ...

Today...I deactivated my FB

Today, I deactivated my Facebook account. In this crazy world we are living everyone is looking for the two (2) L…Label and Love. I hate to say this but as I grow old I’ve learned to see life as good and live life to the fullest. My life has never been easy and it never been easy to be me! I just hate it when people on your FB friends list start creating a bad view of you and giving you a LABEL which not heaven to my ears. Questioning your life and even my family at whole is hurting me. Is this because of the pictures I uploaded and with the status messages? I really thought FB is a happy place so I joined into this social networking but I guess I have to take break and later on might consider true friends suggestions: privacy or blocked specific person. Yes, I’m looking for my own LABEL but not the label your giving me and for the other L…I’ll just have to wait for sure love department will give its big shot in the right time but with this shot I’m currently receiving is such a stre...