Thursday, March 31, 2011

Back to life!

I know I been bad with you my love… my blog and now I’m back coz I been missing you so  much ..Please understand. Life has been really tough but I learned and found a good helmet.


It represents life in general. It grows up from the mud into an object of great beauty, people also grow and change into something more beautiful. - struggle of life and I have gone through such road. I guess this  lotus flower explained it well....Life is really good:)

*Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed.

*Life is tough, get a helmet. 

  Photography by me


5 comments:

  1. This was an inspirational thought you shared....and I am in the same boat has you...been a procrastinating blogger lately...

    ReplyDelete
  2. good thing you're back in circulation... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a helmet is a good idea for all!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  4. @caterpillar..thank you..yes i read your entry we are in the same boat righ now but happy that both us are back:)

    @Francine..thank you for always visiting my blog

    @Shengmarie...thank you

    @Pearl...a real good helmet is what we really need in this jaded life...lol..thank you

    ReplyDelete

Life is good and It would be my pleasure to read your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...